FLX Instructor Certification Experience - Early Bird (NYC)
Cost:$299.00 per person
About this experience
Instructor Certification Experiences are 8-hour intense trainings that review the fundamentals of FLX Flexibility Training. FLX Classes are not a traditional stretch class, because Flexibility is not just stretching! You’ll improve performance, align the body and increase your flexibility using a unique tool called the Flexistretcher. This product has been used for years to improve prima ballerinas' flexibility and now it is making its grand arrival into the fitness world.
The FLX class format has been accepted to the IDEA World Fitness Convention in July 2020 as a featured master class.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
• How to use the Flexistretcher
• How to identify areas with limited range of motion that restrict peak performance
• How to improve flexibility using the FLX stretching and strengthening exercises
• How to teach FLX flexibility classes
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
• FLX Instructor Certification
• Exclusive FLX Certification Manual
• One-Day intense training
RWS Studios | Studio 9 | 9AM-5PM
37-12 35th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
Parking is limited to street parking in the area, with an Icon Parking Garage located approximately a 15 minute walk away. The best trains are the M & R trains to 36th Street or the N & W trains to 39th Ave.