FLX Strength Abdombinal Series
Posted on 21 August 2015
Try this Abdominal Series with your Flexistretcher to amp up your core strength!
Repeat the entire series 3-5 times.
- Press and Hold: 10 counts.
- Knee Walks: 10 walks. CUE: Thighs stay pressing into the elastic center as you walk.
- Hip Lifts: 5-10 reps.
CUES FOR THE ABDOMINAL SERIES
- Hold the Flexistretcher by the elastic center, shoulder width apart and pull to a tension for the duration of the series.
- As you curl your torso up, press the center of the band into the legs and the legs into the band.
- Up for a challenge? Repeat the series with legs straight up towards the sky.
- Needs to modify? Complete the series with head on the floor.
For the full length FLX Strength Workout, click here: http://bit.ly/1wlmXQv